Great People, Quality Service, Fair Prices, That’s Aztec!
Over the years, we at Aztec Siding have enjoyed great success through providing outstanding service to Central Indiana home owners and construction professionals. We attribute this achievement to our excellent team. Each member is enthusiastic about impressing you and dedicated to serving your needs. When you work with Aztec Siding, you can be sure that you will be satisfied from your initial encounter with our office staff as they schedule your free estimate, to the tailored written scope created for you by our Project Consultants, all the way through to the final walk through with our professional work crews.
We consistently pursue factory and field training programs that enable us to develop experienced, skilled craftsmen and field managers who are focused on our customers’ satisfaction. This commitment to workmanship and customer follow-up is reflected in our unmatched warranties and service.
We pride ourselves on using the latest technology and equipment on projects to increase efficiency while improving quality. Our growth and good credit have allowed us to gain purchasing power directly with large manufacturers and suppliers, permitting us to pass savings on to our customers. Both of which make it possible for us to efficiently deliver superior quality work at competitive prices.
Additional Customer Commitment from Aztec Homes, Inc.
- Have a crew onsite for a full day every day until the job is done (except for inclement weather or pre-approved days off).
- Have a Project Manager inspect the jobsite after tear-off, after weather barrier installation, and every day throughout the project.
- Take digital photos of properly installed hidden areas
- Take digital photos of repaired areas on your home.
- Co-ordinate all required inspections.
- Have a Pre-construction meeting with you before job start. Communicate with you as long as you need on a daily basis.
- Have a proper line of communication to address any customer concerns. Address all concerns within 24 hours.
- Address any warranty calls within 24 hours.
- Have a final walk-around with you to ensure your 100% satisfaction
James Hardie Preferred Remodelers Adhere to the Following:
- Regular & Random Installation Audits by James Hardie
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed*
- Fully Bonded*
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients